- Indonesia expects to see international inflows following Prabowo’s one-round win Investors count on coverage continuity after Prabowo secured nearly 60 p.c of the vote based mostly on preliminary election results.
- There are a number of actions that might set off this block together with submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.
- The online ad market is showing some indicators of strength, as indicated by the latest quarterly of sector heavyweight Meta Platforms, which is riding the wave of upper ad spend by corporations to tap into resilient shopper spending.
- HK scraps MPF Offsetting Scheme to boost employee safety Starting 2025, employers are no longer allowed to offset long service and severance funds from its Mandatory Provident Fund contributions.
- Leading the way in which are firms like John Deere, which has pioneered the model of promoting information from its sensor-laden farm equipment back to farmers as insights to enhance productivity.
Now, the International Monetary Fund is working …